Monday 31 January 2011

valentines/mothers day flower pops

I made these for valentines day but could also work for mothers day.


 I simply layed paper flower that I'd made, inked and doodled.
 finished off with green paper leaves and green ribbon.



Heres a 30th canvase I made for an order.
I love how girly it turned out.



I have been doing alot of little things in my home recently.
My old bathroom cabinet was looking a little tired.
So off I went to Ikea ( I love it there sooooooooooooo much)!!!!


I picked up this cabinet for an amazing £16 but I didnt like the grey back.
so I decided to alter it, Off to B&Q I went and found this lovely wallpaper. It matched in my bathroom perfectly.


I covered the back with double sided tape and covered it before fitting the back. I so pleased with my bespoke cabinet x


Lowyns tat-tat-too
  Had to share this little story (going to be one for the scrapbook)

 When I came home with my new tattoo lowyn got very upset and sulked.
When I asked her what was wrong she said "I havent got a pretty tat-tat-too.
2 sharpie pens and 2mins later she had her very own.


 She was soooooooooo pleased bless her.
 she shew everyone and even got dayna to have one too xx
love her so much xox

My wonderful girls xoxoxo


Sadie x

No comments:

Post a Comment