Friday 11 February 2011

I LOVE BPC

I'm currently taking part in a BPC "creative retreat" by May Flaum
The emphasise is on treat ... I love Mays classes they always inspire me to create.
My goal at the moment is to get going and create faster!!! stop worrying about perfection and just get on with things x

Winters butterfly
was created with scraps left over from "papermaze Jan crop"



Smile
tells the story of our wet camping trip.
I followed instructions by Stacey Julian from her podcast on her blog
the aim is to get you to create the LO in 30 mins
record for me! am so pleased with finished LO give it a go.





Laugh
is a scrap lift of May Flaums "Lion" page
May challenged us to pic our fav colour and scrap with only that colour.



A good idea
is a scrap lift of May Flaums " A real good idea" page from her creative retreat class.
I loved getting messy with the sprays and inks x




Cafe Mickey
I wanted to keep the focus on the pics so used a plain background & bright embellishments.




Nursury
I was trying to scrap fast and use what was out on my table...
again I used a plain background as I had it on my table and had scraps left over from my mini book.



Sadie x

No comments:

Post a Comment