Friday 25 February 2011

sweet enough to eat ...


Sweet enough to eat
Hybrid page

 I made this page from a new technique I learnt yesterday.
select 9 digi papers from a saved file on your pc.
Go to print and choose the wallet option.
Print out and use as your background paper.

I have been wanting to use stitching on my pages for a while now but haven't had the courage...
Whilst at papermaze crop this month, my friend Karen and myself challenged each other to create a LO with stitching. This is my warm up attempt at just the edge lol x

sadie x

2 comments:

  1. awwww sadie this is a lovely layout, thanks for the tip, but I do think babe is going to have a complex about you eating her lol xxx Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA Ha...very sweet layout!

    Does the stitching have to be real or is faux allowed ??!! Karen x

    P.S I'm still scared of glimmer mists!

    ReplyDelete