Sunday 12 June 2011

Recent Lo's

OOPS
Had these photos and story for a while...
Lowyn is now 3 so thought I had better scrap them.
I used digital papers that I printed and doodled with my stamping pens.
I also used the pens to alter my white foam letters for my tittle.



Child
Again used old pics, this time from 2005!
going through a bit of a doodling phase lol.



Little Lady
Had an old scrap a gogo kit  left so decided to do a few LO's


1st Night
tells the story of Lowyns 1st night in her cot in her own room.
                             TIP-I used clear bling and coloured it green with my sharpie pens.

                                                        
                                                              WIPSTICK
My fav LO as it has such a funny story...
TIP- I cut around the flowers with my craft knife and sliped the photos under.


RORY
I created this Lo using my left over scraps


Sadie x

1 comment:

  1. You have been busy...fabulous layouts. Its really great when you can use up old kits and scraps! I love what you did with the Wipstick L/O x

    ReplyDelete