Tuesday 5 July 2011

Going green

I decided today that I would change all my accessories in my living room from red to green...
I know my poor husband and kids never no what to expect next ( No warnings I just do it ) lol x.


here are a few things I altered to match with my new room....


I love this cute little tea light lamp...
Its special as my Mum bought it for me, but was needing a little TLC x



I punched a scalloped circle inked the edge and added fake stitching.
I then added 2 paper flowers finished with a brown pearl.
I coloured 3 gems with my sharpies, ruffled some brown ribbon and finished the shade with
faux paper lace made from a border punch.



I bought some xmas decorations from ikea and had in mind to alter them.
I'd had this one hanging on my pc desk ever since.
so once my stash was out nothing was safe....

I glued a big brown flower to the back and covered the front with a scrap of green spot paper.
stamped a flower image onto brown card and cut out finishing with a green pearl.
I then added paper flowers, buttons and finished with bling (buttons,blooms and bling) LOL xx
I replaced the ribbon and hung it back on my pc desk ...




NOTHING was safe!!!!
next was the turn of my reed sticks.
I was bought these by my Dad and Madie when they came back from their holiday.



I tied a ready made label onto the bottle with ribbon and finished with a pin.




Thanks for looking
comments are very welcome

Sadie x

1 comment:

  1. Great little projects. Its a good job your girls don't sit still for too long !!

    ReplyDelete