Sunday 12 February 2012

Ipswich on ice

Last Jan we went ice skating for the first time.
I've been holding onto these pics and finally decided scrap them.


I started by inking the bottom half of white card stock. Using blue and pale green ink and a mask gradually building up the colour. I also inked the outside edge with a light brown ink.

I positioned my photos onto my background paper ,
 cut the paper so my focal photo could be slipped behind.

I backed my photos with old book pages. Inking them also with light brown ink. I made the frilled edge by tearing and then folding the book paper. Finish by sticking underneath the photo.
I used book paper to coordinate with the circles on the patterned paper.

TIP-Keep an old book in your stash.
It can be very useful as neutral and can also be coloured with inks, paint or mist to coordinate with your lo.

I used the brand strip at the bottom of the paper and stuck above the 2nd photo. Nothings wasted!
TIP- Keep a look out on the brand strip for nice little patterned pieces.

Finish off by journaling along the bottom.

Thanks for looking
Sadie x

No comments:

Post a Comment