Sunday 4 March 2012

Great find :)

I just wanted to share what I think to be a great find to an on going problem of mine.......

When I finish a scrapbook page I show it off to those in the house at the time, then promptly put it into an album so it doesn't get "Messed up".

Nobody gets to see my Layouts so I've been looking for a way to display them.

I looked into box frames but decided it to timely and a total pain to keep taking the back off the frame to replace the LO.

I also looked at plate stands and artist easels but quickly found there was not enough support to the top edges.

Then I came across THIS!!!




Nice metal book stand............. PERFECT
 xx happy little me :)



Here you can see Papermazes Feb crop kit being displayed.
I love that you can see the scrolls.


Detail of the hand cut star embellishment.

Thanks for looking
Sadie x

No comments:

Post a Comment