Wednesday 22 August 2012

LO's I created with Papermaze June kit

I made these Lo's with the June kit from Paper maze. Loved this kit so much!!! Didn't take me long at all to do a few Lo's, really loved the colours and managed to do 5 Lo's and only added black and white card stock from my stash :)



follow the link to Papermaze kits




My 1st Lo "1977" the year I was born.

I decided to use these pictures to document my arrival, 
 I thought that the paper went very well with my mum's dressing gown.
Very vintage!!!





My 2nd Lo "perfect days"

I hybrid scrapped this one. The photos, journaling and title were all done on my PC.
I them mounted and layered on to white card stock and patterned papers and tied together with embellishments.
TIP- I gutted the double sided paper and flipped the middle section so you got to see both sides.




The journaling details our honeymoon in London back in Aug 2009.
I know what your all thinking, I'm a fast mover!!!lol
Not done my wedding album either :(








My 3rd Lo "Little learners pre-school"

My baby girl leaves pre school and starts BIG school in Sept.
This is her last photo there :( xx
She can't wait to start we already have her uniform :)




 The embellishments were cut from the papers and stuck on with foam pads for added dimension.
I sprinkled embossing powder onto my Lo adding a little sparkle.
TIP-  heat and set it from underneath the paper to stop it blowing away :)




My 4th Lo "Flatford"

These photos were taken at Flatford mill, we had a great day there messing about on the river.
I used the whole sheet as is.I had so many photos that I wanted to use so I made a photo collage on snapfish.

I like this technique as I always take so many photos and can never decide which ones not to include. This way I get to use them ALL!!!



I used a craft knife to cut around the flowers and leaves, then stuck my photo on the back after positioning it. I really like this effect gives a soft frame to my photo.

TIP- When cutting with a craft knife I always cut on glass to give a crisp finish to the paper edges.
I use an old table place mat. :)




I did some more cutting and slipped the photos underneath. Finished off with embellishments in the bottom corner balancing my page.




My final Lo "Remember this"

These photos were taken of my eldest daughter and her friends before leaving primary school and going to high school.......

I cut the spot paper to 6"x12" and shaped using a template. Again this is a hybrid Lo.
The photos, title and flower embellishments were created on my PC. I used more embossing powder on the black card stock as before and on the chipboard butterfly.
I added pen stitching to the spot paper and hand wrote the journalling.


Thanks for looking
Sadie x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sadie....

    Your LO's are just gorgeous..

    Wow how different does your dad look, thats a special page hun..

    Love how they all looks so soft an gentle, the whole LO is elegant, really are pretty...

    Do u bind your own pages and make album or do u buy them ready made, always wondered how they go together...

    Snuggles Angel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks angel x
    I buy posted albums with page protectors inside. I also make mini albums with card and bind them with rings. I will be posting my jubilee mini book soon :) you can also buy a machine called a bind it. It punches holes and you fix with wires like a notepad :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you have been busy !!
    Some super layouts sadie, I really like the collage of photos..will deff give that a go. Karen xx

    ReplyDelete