Thursday 20 December 2012

Grayson's Grandparents gift

My friend asked me to make her 2 mini books for the grandparents
 of her son Grayson for Xmas gifts

I'm sure you will agree he's a very cute little boy.


Page 1&2
I made the book 6x6"

The papers used are from the new American crafts range
 "Ready set go"
 they worked well with a mini book as had a small pattern on most of the papers.

The papers went well with the photos as they are bright and vibrant and looked quite playful.
 These could be used for both a boy or girl.


I printed out and used little quotes that I found.


I embellished with tags, buttons and ribbon page turners.
Tip- attach your ribbon with Staples for a strong and decorative fix.



Proud mum and dad xx

Thanks for looking
Sadie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment