Wednesday 10 April 2013

Just for fun

I cant seem to resist a good sketch at the moment so when I see a sketch pop up on one of my favourite blogs scrap paper scissors by Tracee I decided to have a go :)
Pop over to see Tracee's fab take on the sketch I liked the simple background and all the little embellishments she placed next to her great photo x

Here's my take on the sketch
 "sweet"




 
I used the scrap papers left over from Papermaze's July's crop kit to create my layout.
July crop kit page"Peacock butterfly"

 
TIP- When making my rosette I sprayed my circles with water then scrunched up and let them dry before layering. This gave them a distressed look around the edges and gave more depth to the finished rosette.

 
I grouped my pieces together Inked and faux stitched.
 
 
Thanks for looking
Sadie x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous sadie ! Really love your tag ribbons and little clusters top and bottom.
    See you Saturday ??

    ReplyDelete